Are you ready to take your edible gardens to the next level?
Do you want to create long-term sustainable gardens that produce more and more food each year with less effort?
Join in monthly Workshops and Challenges, Plant of the Month features, and Garden to Plate Recipes, with a fun and supportive community to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Watch to see if the Garden to Plate club is right for you
You may have found your way here because…
☞ You have started growing food but want to level up and learn more ways to create abundant gardens with detailed info and recipes.
☞ You cook what you grow but you often get vegetable fatigue! Eating the same thing over and over is so uninspiring.
☞ You watch all the edible gardening videos but still feel lost and want to level up your sustainability journey.
✔️ You had access to monthly masterclasses with actionable steps to level up your edible gardens.
✔️ Every time you had a question there was a place to post a photo and get answers.
✔️ You were stuck for dinner ideas and had a whole library of recipes and inspiration to turn to.
Monthly workshops and fun challenges to grow food at home no matter the size of your garden.
New monthly recipes to cook garden to plate. Maximizing your harvest using root-to-shoot cooking methods.
Get the most out of your harvest and store as much of the energy as you can.
Hey! I’m Holly
With over 20 years of edible gardening experience, I am passionate about creating thriving abundant food-producing gardens. Creating systems that flow so it doesn’t feel forced and gardens that produce more and more food each year with less effort. I completed my Permaculture Design Certificate and became immersed in helping others grow long-term sustainable food-producing gardens. AND eat what they grow!
Through YouTube and Instagram, I have been able to connect, inspire and help thousands 🤯 of people on their journey to grow their own food.
and…I wanted to create one central hub to bring those people together to create a fun, positive, and HELPFUL resource.
Investing in your ability to produce an endless amount of real, healthy food is powerful knowledge and something that you can pass on for generations.
Join now for only $22 p/m to access…
- x1 Workshop – Attend an online workshop each month!
- A-Z Edible plant library – New feature plants are added every month to learn how to Grow, Cook, Preserve and Regrow!
- Monthly Challenge – Join in the fun and level up each month with a new challenge.
- x2 Garden to Plate Recipes each month. Creative cooking using parts of the plant you might not even know about!
- x1 new Plant of the Month. Dive into a new plant each month and learn how to grow, cook and preserve your harvests. You don’t even need a garden to start! Learn by cooking with bought produce so that when you do have your garden you will have all the knowledge and experience to maximize your food production with zero waste!
- Access the Recipe box – A growing library of garden-to-plate recipes to celebrate your homegrown produce.
- Community App – Download the app and join in the conversation. Get advice, post photos, share your wins, learn from others’ failures, extra garden-to-plate meal ideas.
- 1:1 Monthly Zoom consult (VIP ONLY) – Access to monthly 45-minute video calls to ask questions and get direct 1:1 advice to help your gardens thrive!
Plus so much more!
“My Tree is Finally Fruiting!”
“Thank you so much for your help! After years of zero fruit, your tips helped us get a successful harvest! “
“So Much Detail!”
“Thank you for the Ebook!!! So much detail, it is unreal. I have it printed out and cannot wait to grow all the plants. “
“I’m So Inspired”
” You have inspired me to create a whole new garden where our lawn use to be. I’m so excited to grow more food at home!”
Previous Workshops Available
Sneak Peek Recipes
No, you don’t! Wherever you are in your journey you will learn valuable skills toward living more sustainably.
Yes! As long as you are a member you will have access to all the previous content within your member login.
We have both a monthly plan and a yearly membership. The price of the membership will increase after the founding launch but your payments will remain the same. Lock in your membership price for as long as you remain a member.
This is not a course. This is a Membership Club. It’s about ongoing learning and inspiration.
All Recipes are Vegetarian and many are vegan or can be adapted. The focus is on producing delicious recipes using fruits and vegetables commonly grown in the Home Garden.
Gain the confidence you need to try new things and overcome any failures.
Gardening can seem overwhelming and often feels like a losing battle.
Get exclusive help when you need it to grow a thriving edible garden.