Hey there, Edible Gardener!
Are you ready to take your edible gardens to the next level?
and create delicious garden-to-plate meals?!
Do you want to learn how to GROW, COOK & PRESERVE your own food naturally and sustainably?
Finally! The most anticipated edible gardening club is here! To help you take food growing to the next level.
Join in monthly Workshops and Challenges, Plant of the Month features, Garden to Plate Recipes, with a fun and supportive community to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Watch to see if the Garden to Plate club is right for you!
You may have found your way here because…
☞ You are so excited to have edible gardens! You have been following my content but you want more detailed info and recipes.
☞ You cook what you grow but you often get vegetable fatigue! Eating the same thing over and over is so uninspiring.
☞ You watch all the edible gardening videos but still feel lost and want to level up your sustainability journey.
✔️ You had access to monthly masterclasses with actionable steps to level up your edible gardens.
✔️ Every time you had a question there was a place to post a photo and get answers.
✔️ You were stuck for dinner ideas and had a whole library of recipes and inspiration to turn to.
If you want to create long-term
sustainable gardens that
feed your family with
You are in the right place!
Monthly workshops and fun challenges to grow food at home no matter the size of your garden.
New monthly recipes to cook garden to plate. Maximizing your harvest using root-to-shoot cooking methods.
Get the most out of your harvest and store as much of the energy as you can.
Hey! I’m Holly
I am a photographer and a creator with over 20 years of edible gardening experience. I am garden obsessed and love creating simple and delicious garden-to-plate recipes. I completed my Permaculture Design Certificate and became immersed in helping others grow thriving, abundant food-producing gardens. AND eat what they grow!
Through YouTube and Instagram, I have been able to connect, inspire and help thousands 🤯 of people on their journey to grow their own food.
and…I wanted to create one central hub to bring those people together to create a fun, positive, and HELPFUL resource.
What we put into our bodies is so important.
Investing in your ability to produce an endless amount of real, healthy food is powerful knowledge and something that you can pass on for generations.
The most anticipated Edible Gardening Club is open!
It’s all happening right here! One place for Gardening tips, Workshops, Challenges, Garden-to-plate recipes, Seasonal Gardening Guides, Seasonal Plant Lists, and a Helpful and Supportive Garden-to-Plate Community! Plus a downloadable app.
Join now for only $22 p/m to access…
- x1 Workshop – Attend an online workshop each month!
- A-Z Edible plant library – New feature plants are added every month to learn how to Grow, Cook, Preserve and Regrow!
- Monthly Challenge – Join in the fun and level up each month with a new challenge.
- x2 Garden to Plate Recipes each month. Creative cooking using parts of the plant you might not even know about!
- x1 new Plant of the Month. Dive into a new plant each month and learn how to grow, cook and preserve your harvests. You don’t even need a garden to start! Learn by cooking with bought produce so that when you do have your garden you will have all the knowledge and experience to maximize your food production with zero waste!
- Access the Recipe box – A growing library of garden-to-plate recipes to celebrate your homegrown produce.
- Community App – Download the app and join in the conversation. Get advice, post photos, share your wins, learn from others’ failures, extra garden-to-plate meal ideas.
- Close friends (VIP ONLY) – Get added to my close friends’ Instagram stories for more personal updates and tips from my garden.
- 1:1 Monthly Zoom consult (VIP ONLY) – Access to monthly 45-minute video calls to ask questions and get direct 1:1 advice to help your gardens thrive!
BONUS: For a limited time only founding members will receive – Bonus Value of $25 AND “Grow food from Cuttings” – worth $18
Plus so much more!
“My Tree is Finally Fruiting!”
“So Much Detail!”
“I’m So Inspired”
Sneak Peek Recipes
No, you don’t! Wherever you are in your journey you will learn valuable skills toward living more sustainably.
Yes! As long as you are a member you will have access to all the previous content within your member login.
We have both a monthly plan and a yearly membership. The price of the membership will increase after the founding launch but your payments will remain the same. Lock in your membership price for as long as you remain a member.
This is not a course. This is a Membership Club. It’s about ongoing learning and inspiration.
All Recipes are Vegetarian and many are vegan or can be adapted. The focus is on producing delicious recipes using fruits and vegetables commonly grown in the Home Garden.
Gain the confidence you need to try new things and overcome any failures.
Gardening can seem overwhelming and often feels like a losing battle.
Get exclusive help when you need it to grow a thriving edible garden.