Zucchini season is in full swing and I am trying to make as many different recipes as I can to learn how to get the most out of harvests. These White Chocolate and Raspberry Zucchini Brownies are my new favourite sweet treats!! You can’t even taste the Zucchini.
My sister-in-law sent me a bunch of Caramilk blocks and I have been saving them in the freezer. I decided to use some to test out a batch of white chocolate brownies using my Golden Zucchini. WOW. They turned out way better than I could ever have imagined! Even have a slight banana bread vibe to them. I did try to film the recipe but my memory card ran out halfway through which was a total fail! I will get there!
Anyway, these are super easy and definitely a sweet treat! The raspberry is perfect to help balance out the sweetness.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Zucchini Brownies
- 2 cups grated Zucchini – mine worked out about 2 medium-sized Zucchini
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups organic plain flour
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1 block/180g White Chocolate (replace with which ever chocolate you like)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to bake at 180degrees Celcius. Grease baking pan (roughly 28cm x20cm).
- In a bowl mix sugar, flour and oil until combined.
- Grate Zucchini and add to the bowl along with baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Sprinkle salt over and stir until it becomes a moist batter. The mix will start off quite dry but keep mixing and the Zucchini will release its moisture to form a batter.
- Once it has started to become a sticky batter. Chop up your chocolate into small chunks and mix through the batter.
- Add half the raspberries and stir through gently.
- Pour the mix into the greased pan and press in the remaining Raspberries.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Try quizzing your friends to see if they can pick the core ingredient.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my page so I can continue to provide you with free content!