Homemade Mint and Rosemary Sauce is so fresh and delicious. With just a few ingredients and fresh herbs from the garden, you can whip this flavour-packed sauce to serve with any Sunday Roast.
- 1 Cup chopped Mint Leaves (3-4 Sprigs)
- 1 TBSP Roughly Chopped Rosemary Leaves (1 Sprig)
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 2 TBSP Water
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt Flakes
- 2 tsp Raw Sugar
- Rinse off the Mint and Rosemary and remove the leaves from the stems. Roughly Chop.
- In a saucepan add the vinegar and sugar. Heat until sugar is dissolved. Add the herbs and remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Lightly blitz using a stick mixer or blender.
- Serve hot or cold.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight jar for 1 week.